WhatsApp is one of the most widely used instant messaging services in the world. Various users may want to
Companies including OnePlus, Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, and Realme among others, allow users to set up dual apps or parallel apps, or twin apps. The feature is branded differently by different OEMs for what is essentially a feature that allows users to have two separate versions of the same app.
If you own a Samsung device, you can go to Settings> Advance features> Dual Messenger. OnePlus users can go to Settings> Utilities> Parallel Apps.
If you have a Xiaomi phone running MIUI, you can go to Settings> Apps> Dual apps. Finally, Realme users can go to Settings> App management> App cloner. Vivo users can open the Settings app> Apps and notifications> App Clone. Oppo smartphone users can tap on Settings> App Cloner.
How to use dual WhatsApp
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Search for Dual apps, App Clone, App twin, Parallel Apps, or the designated name of the feature depending on the brand.
3. You will see a toggle against WhatsApp app, turn it on.
4. Head back to the home screen.
5. You should be able to see a second WhatsApp icon with some kind of marking on it.
6. You can then open the app and set it up to use a second WhatsApp account on your device.
Note: If you device does not have this feature, you can download the Parallel apps