Jacks Abby Craft Lagers
Apply for Job
Description/Expectations: Jack’s Abby Brewing is hiring for a brewery sales representative based in the NYC area! Our brewery reps are continuously doing all they can to seek out new business, nurture current relationships, and advocate for our brands in growing markets. We are looking for an entrepreneurial craft beer lover with ambition and flexibility in equal measures. The position requires work in the NYC area selling in Jack’s Abby Brewing brands at the retail level. The position requires collaboration with wholesaler representatives to ensure proper execution of goals and generate growth of the brand. This position sometimes requires driving/traveling long-distances, sometimes several hours away from home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Converse with and educate retail account managers, buyers, and consumers on our product.
- Obtain commitments on product from buyers and properly communicate the orders to the appropriate distributor reps.
- Merchandise product on shelves and in coolers.
- Manage freshness of product in the market.
- Constantly strive to make our product more visible by competing for better shelf/cooler space and tap handle placement.
- Communicate constantly with distributor reps, team leaders and craft managers about our time spent in their markets via phone, text and email.
- Seek out and report opportunities in the market.
- Manage sales, prospect new business, and build lasting client relationships with minimal daily oversight.
- Collaborate with management and distribution partners to meet sales goals and objectives.
- Participate in overall sales strategy and goals planning for Jack’s Abby Brewing in the given region.
- Thoroughly plan and record all sales activity.
- (Eventually) Plan, coordinate, and participate in all events such as tap takeovers, regional beer fests, beer dinners and in-store tastings.
- A passion for the craft beer industry.
- Driver’s license, clean driving record.
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload with minimal oversight.
- Willingness and ability to travel daily/weekly.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Experience with Lilypad, VIP, or other CRM tools is a plus.
- Experience in the Craft Beer industry is a plus, but not required.
- Sales, Customer Service, or Related Industry Experience Preferred.
- Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, or similar system.
- Understanding of craft beer and the markets that we are selling in.
- Bilingual in Spanish/Portuguese, a plus.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Apply for Job