Another Riding House Cafe is on its way – this time to Bloomsbury. They have already had quite success in Fitzrovia for over ten years and its spin off, Rail House Cafe in Victoria.
As with the previous ones, the new Riding House Cafe will be a modern brasserie and this will find its home in the Brunswick Center. They aim for a club-like feel in Bloomsbury (of course no membership required).
The menu will be led by Executive Chef Henry Omereye, and they will be developing the menu a bit here as well – they say there is a focus on healthy options, bowls and skewers. You will also see more influence from Omereye if Soul Ride set been a bit hit in the past year. Scheduled for the menu will be:
- Coconut and cardamom hall with eggplant surl
- Black quinoa and mango with corn, black beans and cashews
- Beef flank suya with yaji spice mayo skewers
- Squid with ‘nduja lime yogurt skewers
- Lobster lasagne, crab claw and garlic sourdough
- Red miso chicken, chestnut bisque, wild mushrooms and sour cream will also be on offer
As always, brunch will be a big thing, including their signature pancakes with toasted marshmallows, coconut cream, white chocolate and banana horn syrup.
More about Ridehus Cafe
Where is it? Brunswick Center, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 1BS
When does it open? Spring 2022
Find out more: Visit their website or follow them on Instagram @ huscaféer.
Subscribe to be the first to receive the news from Hot Dinners